Ca DRE: 01342260
- Managed, marketed, and sold properties for One West Bank, First Federal Bank of California, and Seaside Financial Corporation.
- Generate Broker Price Opinions for Banks, clients, Attorneys and Brokerages.
- Communicate with previous borrowers and renters on Cash-For-Keys and getting them to vacate properties with less than allocated amount the bank suggests.
- Trash Out: Supervise cleaning, hauling and repair crews for fast and efficient results.
- Maintain properties on a daily basis to keep them within city or county compliance.
- Highly focused and results oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations.
- Able to identify goals and priorities while also resolving issues in initial stages of listing.
- Coordinate and support daily escrow operations; serve as a liaison between clients and lawyers.
- Create and execute plans for presenting listings to Broker’s at marketing meetings and open houses.
- Accurately completing research, reporting information, management, marketing and business development efforts within a Real Estate transaction.
- Periodically interact with clients and sales associates on the current market conditions.
- Create flyer letters, press ads, market analysis, seller’s estimates and listing presentations.
- Answer all calls on listings and follow through with buyers.
•Cash for Keys
•Evictions (accompany sheriff if applicable)
•Attend court eviction (if applicable).
•Value Added Repair Analysis (Repairs)
•Payoff and clear utility liens if needed
•Winterization (if applicable)
•Ongoing maintenance and weekly property inspections
•Monthly reporting & updated BPO’s
•Advertising and Marketing to buyer’s agents and our in house database of local investors
Key Performance Indicators
· Sales to List Price Ratio: 103.20%
· CFK success Ratio: 94%
· Average Days on Market: 26.00
- ACTIVE LISTINGS
- RECENT SOLDS