Real Estate in the 21st Century
As an agent working with RE/MAX Accord, my wife and I serve the greater Oakland and Montclair areas as well as Orinda, Lafayette, and the full Contra Costa County district. Our network of offices in Montclair, Lafayette, and Danville enable us to offer board-based services in both counties and offer convenience to our clients.
The Changing Climate of Real Estate in Northern California
I understand that the real estate market in the Bay Area has changed dramatically over the past 10 years, and especially in the last five years. Real estate ownership continues to be an important investment strategy for residential property owners as well as investors. As a result, the current trends in Real Estate call for a deeper understanding of market momentum and property values, as well as the ability to offer creative strategies to sellers and buyers in a highly competitive market.
Full-Service Real Estate- A Client-Based Approach
I have incorporated over 25 years of diverse entrepreneurial business experience into my Real Estate practice. My experience with start-up businesses; business planning, negotiations, and working with thousands of retail clients has enabled me to bring a new vision and special social skills to my real estate practice. For over 14 years, I have worked with residential clients, builders, contractors, lot buyers, income property investors, and landlords. I have owned income properties and have been directly involved in all phases of the residential sale, property renovation, and income property development.
I bring these wide-ranging skills to the table for each client. In this competitive market, often one has to choose between just a handful of properties and the deciding factor may be minor renovations or a major foundation or drainage problem. I help clients weigh these decisions carefully and often assist in remedying them through my extensive connections with over 70 service providers. For sellers, it is critical to prepare and plan properly for the marketing and presentation of a home. I have a 7 point detailed plan to achieve this including a unique 24-hour hotline allowing buyers and agents to call anytime for information or assistance. State-of-the-art INTERNET marketing is used as well.
Real Estate with Less Stress
Real Estate transactions can be a stressful and difficult time but it does not have to be. By temperament, I am calm, patient, and objective which supports a harmonious and cooperative relationship with clients, other agents, and parties involved in a transaction. I also encourage the sharing of direct and honest opinions with clients which I believe is essential to creating trust and in making the right decisions in real estate and business.
My promise to clients:
* To give full consideration and time to your needs and goals whether they be financial; time constraints,(e.g. escrow closing period, 1031 tax exchanges); renovation strategies; or finding the appropriate service providers to complete work on a property before or after the sale.
* I make available to clients my extensive Service Providers Network. I have available upon request a resource list of reliable service providers for all aspects of property improvement whether for pre-sale preparation or post-sale renovation. Many of these providers are ones that I have direct experience with. This service has saved clients time and money.
* I offer a wide range of creative alternatives and solutions to real estate transactions. The art of negotiation is critical in real estate as is being able to generate creative plans to solve "problems" and issues that come up.
* I have available the full resources of our firm, Heritage Century 21, which has over 50 combined years of experience in all phases of Real Estate.
* Graduated with Honors from University of Wisconsin 1972. Post Graduate Degree in Education
* Created first business start-up in 1976; franchised in 1981. (Sold off or closed operations in 1996)
* Performed interior design and renovations on retail operations from 1976 to 1995.
* 20 years experience in all phases of sales, marketing, advertising
* Expertise in Real Estate and business negotiations for 25 years
* Extensive continuing education in business and real estate education
* Supervised crews or consulted with project managers in residential and income property renovations ranging from "cosmetic fixers" to complete "tear downs" rebuilt from foundation to finished project
* Began real estate activities in 1990- I have owned and managed residential income properties since 1988.
With access to top listings, a worldwide network, exceptional marketing strategies and cutting-edge technology, we work hard to make your real estate experience memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us today!Contact Us